Treatment methods of Epilepsy

 Epilepsy Treatment India 




An epileptic has the tendency to suffer from recurring seizures. Treatment methods for the disorder have improved over the years thanks to research. Essentially, anti-epileptic medication and surgery are the most viable and widely deployed treatment methods. However, neither of these methods is curative. Medication if taken at prescribed doses will help control the occurrence of seizures. Treatment for epilepsy seeks to make the patient's life free of disablement and improve lifespan rather than provide temporary relief from pain. As always, effective treatment requires proper diagnosis of the problem. For epilepsy, physicians order tests that identify the type based on symptoms and first-hand information given by the patient or observers. The most common diagnostic procedure is a blood test that gives a clear picture of the patient's health condition and possible triggers for the seizures. Brain scans are an effective tool in getting pictures of the brain using X-rays that help locate damaged areas. A widely known scan type is Computed Tomography. Another expensive but sophisticated technique is magnetic resource imaging (MRI) that is useful in detecting lesions in the temporal lobe. After proper diagnosis, the patient and physician decide on the best course of treatment. This involves taking into account several factors such as age, gender, family history, allergies, and patient's opinion. Usually, the patient is given a dosage of medicines and asked to consume the same regularly. The results may not be as expected and would require regular checkups and increased dosage levels. When it is identified that medication has little impact on patient's improvement, surgery comes forth as an option. Surgery gives better results for epileptics prone to strokes, blood vessel defects, and brain tumors. Usage of minimally invasive devises aid in the patient enjoying better quality of life. Usage of a Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS) device is another treatment option. This involves transmitting electrical energy in mild amounts to the brain through the nerve. Apart from these physician-recommended treatment methods, an epileptic can also adopt natural and alternative therapies that will improve overall well being. Examples include meditation, yoga exercises, massages, Reiki, and aromatherapy. It is likely that some patients will have side effects from taking treatment. These could include rashes, weight gain or loss, and so on. These can be avoided if the physician is made aware of existing allergies or family history of obesity. On the patient's part, avoiding possible seizure causers and paying more attention to lifestyle improve seizure management.

Epilepsy treatment Center In India | Epilepsy doctors in India 

Comments

  1. I'm very interested and excited about the fact that I can help you develop the information regarding epileptic siezures since I was every kind of seizure and then even unknown seizure now in the right side of my brain. Otherwise I have almost all of the seizures from the left side of my brain. I also have a titanium plate in my C5 and 40%pinch in the right side of my neck. So I know that I can help you develop the information regarding epileptic siezures. I have had over 30 seizures throughout the month of May and changed drugs. I can give you alot of information regarding myself​and Epliepsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLEASE READ AND SHARE HERPES CURE

      Am from north Carolina, United state. I caught genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms of herpes . I had it for 4 years ,and it has affected my life before i got cured. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation, herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how i got rid of my herpes by using Dr Chukwu Madu herbal medicine. i saw comment posted by a woman from Ireland on internet that she got rid of her herpes and fibroid with the help of doctor Chukwu Madu i was so happy when i saw that post.i quickly collected the doctor's contact email and i email him.  within 2 hr he respond to my email. i explained things to him and he told me not to worried that he will help me. i ordered for his medicine product wish was sent to me via DHL that was how i got the herbal medicine.and i used it as i was told for the period of 12 days .after 2 weeks i found out that the  herpes was no more and this was also confirmed by my doctor.if you have herpes or other similar disease or virus and you want it cure,kindly contact doctor Chukwu Madu via this email dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ( call or whatsapp the Dr +2347030936239.

      Delete
  2. I'm very interested and excited about the fact that I can help you develop the information regarding epileptic siezures since I was every kind of seizure and then even unknown seizure now in the right side of my brain. Otherwise I have almost all of the seizures from the left side of my brain. I also have a titanium plate in my C5 and 40%pinch in the right side of my neck. So I know that I can help you develop the information regarding epileptic siezures. I have had over 30 seizures throughout the month of May and changed drugs. I can give you alot of information regarding myself​and Epliepsy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment